The Process Dynamics and Operations Group is looking for a new colleague for participation in an exciting project as part of the research consortium "Mixed Reality for Business (MR4B)". Within the project, a prototypical solution for the mixed reality-based support of operation and maintenance tasks in industrial environments is to be developed. This raises new research questions regarding safety, interaction, as well as communication with automation systems of industrial plants. The following specific tasks need to be tackled to this end:
- User-centered solution design for the MR application in an industrial operation and maintenance context
- Implementation of the interface between MR solution and automation systems together with project partners
- Implementation of secondary monitoring processes within the automation systems
- Development of safety analysis for MR applications in industry
For more information on the job or for general information about the chair please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. Further information on the department you can find at tu.berlin/dbta.
The department is based in chemical engineering, but candidates from other engineering disciplines or backgrounds are always welcome. Regarding the described position, we are interested in colleagues with the following qualifications and interests:
- Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) in a suitable discipline (Computational Engineering Science, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or similar) is a must.
- Required is basic knowledge in process control and automation systems
- Ideally you have prior experience with the operation of chemical plants
- Autonomous, well organized applicants are preferred
- We are a very international team. Hence, language skills in English are always of help and we expect you to be willing to learn German
Please send your application with the reference number
and the usual documents (CV, records/grades, application letter, all combined in a single pdf file, max. 5 MB) by email to Prof. Dr. Repke (email@example.com).
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at the TU staff department homepage: https://www.abt2-t.tu-berlin.de/menue/themen_a_z/datenschutzerklaerung/
or quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Technische Universität Berlin - Die Präsidentin - Fakultät III, Institut für Prozess- und Verfahrenstechnik, FG Dynamik und Betrieb technischer Anlagen, Prof. Dr. Repke, Sekr. KWT 9, Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin