- collaboration in research and teaching in the field of marketing
- carrying out own research work in the focus area of the marketing chair, in particular Product aesthetics, consumer behaviour and brand management
- support with the conception and implementation of innovative teaching formats, particularly for the "Innovation Workshop" and "Market Research and Data Analysis" courses
- supervising students and their theses
- support in the transfer of research findings into business practice
For more information on the position, please contact:
; phone: +49(0)30 31422642
Please send your application with the reference number
and the usual documents to Prof. Dr. Katrin Talke by email (single pdf file; max. 5 MB) to email@example.com
or by mail to Technische Universität Berlin, Fakultät VII, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, FG Marketing, Prof. Dr. Talke, Sekr. H95, Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guarantee for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at the TU staff department homepage: https://www.abt2-t.tu-berlin.de/menue/themen_a_z/datenschutzerklaerung/
or quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.
Technische Universität Berlin - Die Präsidentin - Fakultät VII, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, FG Marketing, Prof. Dr. Talke, Sekr. H95, Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin